At Crossroads for Women, we believe that safe housing within our community is essential for recovery and stability. We make it easy for you to make a difference with in-kind donations!
Donations (excluding furniture) are accepted Monday–Thursday, 10am–4pm at our downtown Albuquerque location: 805 Tijeras Ave NW. There is a 3 bag/box limit per donation.
To schedule a furniture donation pick up or drop off, please contact us at 505-242-1010.
- Household appliances and goods
- New or gently-used washed clothing
- New or gently-used shoes
- Hygiene items
- Non-perishable food
- Computer & cell phone technology that predates the year 2008
- Clothing that predates the year 2000 or any unwashed clothing
- Box TV’s larger than 24”
- Books (exception: self-help books)
- Broken items or items with missing pieces
- Entertainment centers
- Any furniture in need of repair
Click here to view our In-Kind Donation Policy.
TOP 5 NEEDED ITEMS
- Dressers and bedroom furniture
- Working vacuum cleaners and bags (if applicable)
- Folding tables and chairs
- Full-size hygiene items for women and children
- Household cleaners (bleach, Comet, Windex etc.)
Click here to view a full list of needed items.
If you can help with any of these needed items, please contact us at 505-242-1010.